Nigerian actress, Lala Akindoju, seems to have had enough of the praises going BBNaija star, Mike’s way, over the good manner he conducted himself on the reality show, particularly on how he respected his marriage vows and did not misbehave with any of the ladies in the house.
During the course of the show, viewers had noticed how gentlemanly one of the housemates, Mike, was and they often praised him on social media. After the show ended and Mike emerged as the first runner up, more people sang his praises as they used him as an example of what a good man should be like.
Well, Nollywood actress,Lala, seems to have a different opinion on the matter. According to the film star, people should not be celebrated for acting normally and the way Mike’s behaviour is being hyped shows we are damaged people.
She wrote: “The way Mike is being hyped for how he carried himself in the house shows how damaged we are. When a man is in a committed relationship, especially marriage, he should respect his vows and his wife. We shouldn’t celebrate people for behaving normally. We are used to bad behavior.”
See her tweet below:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
- Lil Kesh Ft. Naira Marley – O Por (Prod. by Young John)
- Rayvanny Ft. Mayorkun – Gimi Dat (AUDIO + VIDEO)
- Tekno – Skeletun (Prod. by Phantom)
- Chris Brown Ft. Davido – Lower Body (Prod. By Kiddominant)
- WizKid – Joro (Audio + Video)
- Mr. P – Karma (Prod. by Goldswarm)
- DJ Spinall – EDI Ft. Reminisce
- K.O – Ghetto Boyz Ft. Wizkid & DJ Maphorisa
- Naira Marley Ft. Young John – Mafo
- Naira Marley – Puta (Pxta) [Prod. by Rexxie]