LIKE Our Facebook Page To stay Updated
Veteran Nigerian rapper, Falz in a recent interview with Silverbird Television revealed why he does not go to the church saying “I’m not an atheist.
I believe there is a God. But I believe in spirituality over religion. I have nothing against the church or going to church.
Everyone has the right to practice the religion they desire. It has been a while that I have been to church. It does not make me less of a Christian”. He went on to say, “the reason is that I went to a few churches and, during sermons, I was put under undue pressure. There was a time that a pastor called me to the altar just to acknowledge my presence for being in church.
In my mind, I felt that the service was not about me. I felt that everybody was there to worship God, yet they were putting undue pressure on me.
The pastor gave me the microphone to address the congregation and I was puzzled; what did he expect me to say to the congregation?”
- Zlatan & Tiwa Savage – ShoTan (Prod. By Spellz)
- Soft Ft. Wizkid – Money (Remix)
- D’Banj Ft. Slimcase – Mo Cover Eh
- Phyno – The Bag (Audio + Video)
- Mahalia Ft. Burna Boy – Simmer
- ID Cabasa Ft. Wizkid & Olamide – Totori (Audio + Video)
- Naira Marley – Soapy “Inside Life” (Produced by Rexxie)
- CDQ Ft. Zlatan – Onye Eze 2.0 (Remix)
- D’Banj – SHY [New Song]
- Mr Eazi – Supernova (Prod. by E-Kelly)