The Nigerian singer Teni aka Teni the entertainer has opened up on her relationship and desire about raising a family, where she made it known that she’s not ready for any sort of romantic relationship yet, saying her music is her top priority for now.
In her words:
“For now, music is my primary focus. Of course, at some point in the future, I will like to have a family of my own but for now, I am in a relationship with my music.” “I have a very wide taste in music; so, I listen to all sorts and that influences me in different ways”
when she was ask about how she has managed to rise up with her music, She further added that:
“To be honest with you, I am amazed by how far I have come in a short while but I can also assure you that you have not seen anything yet. I still have a lot in stock. As a matter of fact, I have barely started.
I am usually overjoyed when I see people singing my songs word for word with so much passion. I love to make people happy and I have been able to do that with my music. I have very big dreams as far as my career is concerned and I can only tell you to keep your fingers crossed.”
- Kojo Funds – I Like Ft. WizKid
- Tekno Ft. Zlatan – Agege
- Burna Boy – African Giant (New Song)
- Davido – Blow My Mind Ft. Chris Brown (Prod. By Shizzi)
- Qdot – Yawu (Yahoo) Ft. Pheragamoe
- DJ Spinall – Dis Love Ft. Wizkid & Tiwa Savage (Prod. by Spellz)
- Harmonize Ft. Q Chilla – My Boo (Remix)
- Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi – Don’t Jealous Me
- Beyonce Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Beyoncé Ft. Shatta Wale & Major Lazer – ALREADY