EFCC reveals that The evidence against Naira Marley is overwhelming
EFCC has finally reacted to the release of #ZlatanIbile and three others, while Naira Marley still in custody.
On Tuesday night, Zlatan regained his freedom alongside his crew members, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses and Abubakar Musa.
However, while speaking with PremiumTimes, EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade, revealed that the four suspects were only released on administrative bail.
In his words:
“There is overwhelming evidence against Naira Marley; so we can’t afford to release him on administrative bail like Zlatan and the three others
That Zlatan has been released does not mean they have been discharged and acquitted. Naira Marley is still in our custody and will be charged to court soon and we will make the charges known in an official statement soon”
- Kojo Funds – I Like Ft. WizKid
- Tekno Ft. Zlatan – Agege
- Burna Boy – African Giant (New Song)
- Davido – Blow My Mind Ft. Chris Brown (Prod. By Shizzi)
- Qdot – Yawu (Yahoo) Ft. Pheragamoe
- DJ Spinall – Dis Love Ft. Wizkid & Tiwa Savage (Prod. by Spellz)
- Harmonize Ft. Q Chilla – My Boo (Remix)
- Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi – Don’t Jealous Me
- Beyonce Ft. Tiwa Savage & Mr Eazi – Keys To The Kingdom
- Beyoncé Ft. Shatta Wale & Major Lazer – ALREADY