Drexel University settled with government investigators for $190,000 on Monday to maintain a strategic distance from a potential claim from the Justice Department, the Philadelphia Inquirer detailed.
The settlement was a push to recover finances that the previous leader of Drexel’s Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering wasted.
After an inward review in 2017, the college found Nwankpa utilized the cash to make individual iTunes buys just as for “products and ventures” at Cheerleaders, Club Risque and Tacony Club between July 2007 and April 2017,
“This is a case of egregious and bold extortion, and a despicable abuse of open assets. The offices giving these award assets anticipate that them should be utilized towards headways in vitality and maritime innovation for open advantage, not for individual amusement,” U.S Attorney, William McSwain, said.
Drexel coordinated with the government examination. Nwankpa reimbursed $53,328 to the college, surrendered in lieu of end and was suspended from FG contracting for a half year.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
- Lil Kesh Ft. Naira Marley – O Por (Prod. by Young John)
- Rayvanny Ft. Mayorkun – Gimi Dat (AUDIO + VIDEO)
- Tekno – Skeletun (Prod. by Phantom)
- Chris Brown Ft. Davido – Lower Body (Prod. By Kiddominant)
- WizKid – Joro (Audio + Video)
- Mr. P – Karma (Prod. by Goldswarm)
- DJ Spinall – EDI Ft. Reminisce
- K.O – Ghetto Boyz Ft. Wizkid & DJ Maphorisa
- Naira Marley Ft. Young John – Mafo
- Naira Marley – Puta (Pxta) [Prod. by Rexxie]