The presently overpowering wave around Naira Marley began during the time of his case with the EFCC.
Since that time, it has been as far as possible up for the vocalist as millions of Nigerian adolescents presently appear to be acclimatized by his style of music and simultaneously interested by his style of life. Since the finish of his adventure with the EFCC, Naira Marley has dropped 2 tunes, “Soapy” and “Puta” which have done incredibly well in the city. Infact, the last accompanied a move style that caused a great deal of debate on the web as the move was labeled by numerous individuals to be an infection that could wreck the ethics of Nigerian young people.
the lanes have delivered, Zlatan seems as though he was bound to be a craftsman That may seem immaterial yet it is important. Zlatan has been a Yoruba rapper from route back in his Moshood Abiola Polytechnic days. His steadiness and imagination have kept him solid and helped him gain importance in just a brief timeframe. Well known music columnist, Joey Akan, recently, tipped that Zlatan may really get an opportunity to break completely into standard and concrete a spot for himself as the voice of the Street without changing his sound and style. It shows up improbable however on the off chance that Zlatan continues bringing remarkable and new sounds from the avenues, at that point he may wind up being the one as Zanku is now the most listened song from zlatan
Drop Your Comments Below:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
- Lil Kesh Ft. Naira Marley – O Por (Prod. by Young John)
- Rayvanny Ft. Mayorkun – Gimi Dat (AUDIO + VIDEO)
- Tekno – Skeletun (Prod. by Phantom)
- Chris Brown Ft. Davido – Lower Body (Prod. By Kiddominant)
- WizKid – Joro (Audio + Video)
- Mr. P – Karma (Prod. by Goldswarm)
- DJ Spinall – EDI Ft. Reminisce
- K.O – Ghetto Boyz Ft. Wizkid & DJ Maphorisa
- Naira Marley Ft. Young John – Mafo
- Naira Marley – Puta (Pxta) [Prod. by Rexxie]